Device ELM327 v1.5
- As already mentioned in the presentation, you can read error codes, delete them, read real-time sensors, etc.
- Version 1.5 of ELM327 devices has the same functionality as version 2.1, it performs the same functions. The biggest drawback to version 2.1 is that it does not have the power saving mode and can consume the vehicle battery if you left it standing several days.
- For more differences between version 1.5 and 2.1 you can see information related to version 2.1
Automatic detection of the following protocols (version 1.5):
- SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 kbaud)
- SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 kbaud)
- ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
- ISO 14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
- ISO 14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 250 kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 250 kbaud)