- In this section I will indicate some programs for each operating system. I will include more, just as I try them and can create all the necessary information.
- The information is separated depending on the operating system you want to use. You can go to each section by clicking on its name in the following list:
- Generally I always recommend the same aplication for each system. For windows the best option is ScanMaster, for iOs is the DashCommand app and for Android is the Torque PRO app.
- For Android also exists the app Dashcommand and, as it happens in the store of apple, the price of the app is of 9,99 € (price to 16 of April of 2017). You can install a trial version for free and, of course, limited.
- Regardless of the aplication that is used always it will be good idea to try with several. My own experience tells me that if a program fails to erase a fault, maybe another will do it. And thats how I could delete an error after Torque or ScanMaster failed to remove it.
- Another very important issue to consider comes when we try to link an OBD2 device with the ECU of a vehicle, the aplication that we are using reports that it is unable to connect to the ECU. This does not always mean that the vehicle is not compatible with the ELM327 device we are using and maeby it can be solve. For more information on this topic visit the sectionTRICKS AND ADVICES